onsdag den 4. marts 2015

A crazy girl

I got to tell you she’s crazy, man! I have no clue what she’s saying. Just suddenly she came into my home, eating from my refrigerator, and sitting in my sofa! And she keeps telling me stuff in that weird language. As if I know every nutty tongue in this world… But okay, I got to be fair. She seems nice. She came home early to walk me, which was pretty good; my bladder was about to blast! Liz left me at 6 am this morning, so I hadn’t been peeing for like 10 hours. I’m a small dog, I have a small bladder. 10 hours – that’s a long time! And she gave me one of those delicious sticks lying in the kitchen. Wow they’re good! Just like candy! Hope she makes that a tradition. Then she can stay as long as she wants!

/Lincoln – over and out


Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar