torsdag den 5. marts 2015

Oooops!

Oh no! Oh no! I did it. She was going to be angry with me. So angry! What was I supposed to do? Hide? No, that would have been a horrible plan, so I just pretended it wasn’t me. I knew nothing about it. Absolutely nothing!

It seemed like a great plan just until … she came out of the bathroom. When she saw that little puddle she knew I was the guilty one. I’m so bad a lying! And then she started scolding me. Honestly I didn’t deserve that. It wasn't really my fault. Everyone knows that I’m the one to pee first in this house and it took her like 6 minutes or something to get out of that bathroom. What took her so long? I’m the one with the smallest bladder and then I have to wait 6 minutes before I can go out to pee? That’s like 42 dog-minutes! That’s cruelty to animals! That’s a crime!

But well she was the one to clean it all up so she got her punishment. The weird thing was that after washing the floors then she wanted to go out. I don’t get it man! I just peed so there was absolutely no reason to go out. It was even snowing! That is that girl thinking about!? The worst thing was that she put me into that ugly wintercoat of mine. I hate it! It makes me look stupid. So picture this: Me in a quite unattractive coat, outside in the cold, its snowing, and that dull little girl is holding my leash. I could do nothing else than to demonstrate! So I did. I sat down and I didn’t move an inch, until she gave up and we got back inside. She thinks she’s smart – but I’m even smarter! 

Me and my sickening ugly winter winter coat.

Outside where everyone can see me. Embarrassing!

But we're friends now. As long as I may sit on her lap ...

… and as long as she gives me that ball of delicious treats!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar