fredag den 6. marts 2015

Bedbug or bed-dog?

I know. I know. Most people think it’s disgusting and I’m pretty sure the weird girl is of same opinion. I’m a bed-dog. I sleep with Liz and I’m proud of it! It’s soooo nice and warm. That duvet is so soft and fluffy – and perfect for building hideouts! And who doesn’t like hideouts? Every child in the world love to build them, sleep in them, and bring their packed lunch to them. I’m 49 years and still childish! What’s so odd about that?

And the thing about it being gross to have me in the bed, that’s just crazy man. I may not be as nice and clean as the cats (damn you cats!), but I’m pretty house-trained – maybe except for the accident yesterday. But I don’t pee in bed and I almost ever lick my behind. A least not when somebody is watching! And you know, it’s always better to have bed-dogs than bedbugs in your bed. God knows there are many of both in this rabid city! So the girl better be grateful to have me in the bed and not those small itching bastards.

Today is Friday and it’s been pretty good. I like these days cause it’s like all humans are just being kinder. I got two treats today – that’s huge!!! And tonight I got to cuddle up to the girl while she was watching some stupid TV show. It was even in that ridiculous language of hers. What use is that of? I don’t get it. But cuddling was nice.

Now I’m off to bed. My bed! The girl is just visiting.

Me in my bed.

Me in my bed - now building a hideout!

Normally I hate walking but today the weather was nice!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar