søndag den 8. marts 2015

I'm not a baby!

I’m bored! Why is she so lazy? It’s Sunday morning and at 6 am we should have got out of bed. But no, no, no! She wanted to sleep late that slacker! At 7 it was pretty bad. I had to both pee and poop and someone once told me that I’m not supposed to do that in bed. So I poked at that girl for like an hour before she got out of bed and took me out! She’s really slow-witted. Pretty much every human is. Yesterday we met this cute little boy on the stairs. He must have been like 3 years old or so. I ran to him cause I know small children are soooo good at petting me! But then suddenly, when we were having such a good time, he said. “Look dad, it’s a baby!” Let me make this clear buddy: I’m no baby, I’m no puppy, I’m a grown-up dog who was just at the back of the line when God distributed the long legs. Period!

But today is a nice day. Liz is coming home and I’m getting rid of the weird girl. To be nice she’s been a good roommate even though she’s a bit slow. Yesterday she came home late smelling like a rat from the drains talking about something called “hongbol”. Have no idea what it is, but it must really be disgusting! After taking a bath she served me my dinner and gave to two snacks. Not bad for a Saturdays evening. She might be allowed into my house another time. If I’m in a good mood of course! I like Liz the better. 

Sunday morning!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar